Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Joke 28-12-10

2 old retired race horses are in a bar getting totally drunk. After about two hours the first race horse said to other


"You know.... when I was a really young ...from one hundred starts, I won 90 races, got 5 second positions and 5 third positions. I am without doubt the greatest race horse that ever lived and then blah blah blah..."

In response to this and about a half an hour later the second race horse said


"Oh yeah...when I was a really young...from one hundred starts, I won 95 races, got 2 second positions and 3 third positions. I am the greatest race horse that ever lived....also blah blah blah..."

Now it was about this time that the bartender (who was a greyhound) decided that they were drunk enough so he said


"I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both so drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do I want to let you know that when I was a really young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."

The two race horses were shocked and for 5 minutes they sat with their funny mouths open until the fist race horse finally said,


"Ohh isn't that amazing... a talking greyhound!"



.

No comments:

Post a Comment